Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Arthur Crowe

Today we are talking the very talented Arthur Crowe.He is known for his uniquely beautiful sexy pin-ups of both the female and male physiques. You can visit his website and purchase his tubes at his store. Arhtur also does many commissions and exclusives with his tubes.
Thank you so much for talking with us Arthur.




1) How did you become a part of the psp tube community?

For the fabulous invitations from some friends who appreciate a lot of my art. I am very grateful!

2) What does your artwork mean to you?

It means a lot!! means my life....My job is the best...I can express my feelings

3) What inspires you in creating your artwork?
The delicacy of drawing a human FIGS, the beautiful feeling to see the anatomy that we are well-designed,
so I can add my imagination and some images that impact my senses and peace and inspiration I receive from my muse, my wife.

4) How long have you been selling psp tubes?

Almost 2 years. Infinitely grateful and if you allow me and my fans want to go for more years.

5) How do you create your artwork? Is it by hand
or digitally? What tools do you use in doing the artwork?

Sometimes I´d like paint on a real canvas with oil paints.. but I think digital is mine, is my way!
I work with photoshop.If I could paint on a real canvas I catch more sensitive of people and details
that make a work of any great work of art.


6)Aside from psp tubes, what else do you create
with your artwork?

Lots of things! Actually I´m creating artwork to ilustrate games and books.

7) As you have developed your style and artwork, which artists
have influenced you?

It would certainly be "Boris Vallejo", I love his art!! I´d he give me a punk rocker warrior... Arthur Crowe style lol

Also my father is an artist, I carry in my DNA, not forced me to be an artist, but always admired him and
I admire so my parents always supported me in the direction of my life

8) Does the psp community help artists become more well known
with getting their names and artwork more visible?

Yes of course, I´m really grateful for that with everyone of you.

9) What do you enjoy the most about being part of the psp community?

The appreciation and recognition towards myself and my art, to have more friends and meet people who I love.Of course I do that I like and get paid to do.

closing thoughts:  
It remains for me infinitely grateful to all the fans of my art, your support for me is something very special and important...... Thank you, thank you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment