Good evening readers! Thank you for joining us again. As you can see, we are happy to announce that we are back once again to holding artist interviews. Tonight we are joined by the wonderful artist Vika Misticheskaya. She creates such beautiful, soft & feminine vintage art. You can visit her website to view more of her creations. Thank you so much for talking with us Vika.
1) How
did you become a part of the psp tube community?
I accidentally found out about the existence of the PSP community. It interested me and that's when I got to PFD. That was the beginning of my artistic activity for PSP.
3) What inspires you in creating your artwork?
Oh, inspiration can be found everywhere. But most of all, I am inspired to create artwork by my friends in the PSP community. It is very inspiring when people like my work, when I get feedback. It is very valuable and makes you want to draw something even more interesting and beautiful.
4) How long have you been selling psp tubes?
To be honest, I don't even remember what year it started :)
5) How do you create your artwork? Is it by hand
or
digitally? What tools do you use in doing the artwork?
Exactly for PSP I draw tubes digitally using Photoshop and a graphics tablet. But firstly the image of the picture appears in the imagination. And the details come later in the drawing process.
6)Aside from psp tubes, what else do you create with your artwork?
PSP tubes are created only for PSP :) I think that they should belong only to customers of this community. And I don`t want to share them anywhere else.
For myself I sometimes paint with watercolors. But unfortunately I don't
have much time for it.
7) As you have developed your style and artwork, which artists have influenced you?
Probably, many of the artists. It was a step by step process of education. But I was impressed by artists of different styles. I adore both the works of the Pre-Raphaelites and the works of Matisse. Also, I think that works of modern artists are incredible. For example, in Ukraine we have an artist – illustrator Vladyslav Yerko. His illustrations are something you want to look at for a very long time and can't take your eyes off. There are many incredibly talented artists of different styles and times on our planet.
8) Does the psp community help artists become more well known with getting their names and artwork more visible?
I think that PSP communite is quite special, bringing people together by
interests. So that's why the artists who work here are famous here.
9) What do you enjoy the most about being part of the psp community?
It`s always great when there are people who share common interests. There is a single energy. We inspire each other with our creativity here. It`s always interesting to look at the result of creativity, at the tags. All of them are different and charming.
10) What are some of your favorite art pieces which you have done and why?
I like all of my art pieces, because I put my soul into them and draw with maximum effort. But the most significant, perhaps, is the first one for PSP – named Misticheskaya. Because this tube was the beginning of my creative journey in PSP.
11) Do you prefer tags with your art tubes animated or non animated? Or are both great to you?
13) Is there anything which you don't allow to be done with your artwork? For example mirroring, animation, etc.
14) Would you like to receive tags which our readers may do featuring your artwork? We often love to send the artists tags by our readers.
Of course, it`s always interesting!
I want to wish your readers creative inspiration, fascinating tags and a
good mood from the artistic process.



No comments:
Post a Comment