Today we are visited by the beauttiful artist Jessica Galbreth. She creates under the
name The Vintage Angel. You can visit her website here and her psp tubes are available at CDO.
Jessica has been a part of the PSP community for a long time and has always created such
beautiful images.Thank you for talking with us today Jessica.
1) How did you become a part of the psp tube community? I was approached by CILM for licensing. I was so surprised to find this community I didn't know existed. It is really neat to see the beautiful graphics all the talented people make with my art. After CILM closed, I went with CDO Graphics and have been very happy there :)
2) What does your artwork mean to you? My artwork has always been a reflection of my own spirituality. This past year, I experienced a pretty big shift in that, and of course my artwork has reflected those changes.
3) What inspires you in creating your artwork? The creative process is such an important part of my life. It brings me joy and peace.
4) How long have you been selling psp tubes? For several years now.
5) How do you create your artwork? Is it by hand
or digitally? What tools do you use in doing the artwork? It is by hand, the old fashioned way I guess! I like to use different mediums....acrylic on canvas and also pencil on paper are my two favorite mediums.
6)Aside from psp tubes, what else do you create
with your artwork? Prints, gift products (everything from cards to wall tiles with much in between). I also work with licnesors who create figurines and other items from my images.
7) As you have developed your style and artwork, which artists
have influenced you? A few of my favorites...Amy Brown, Nene Thomas, N.A. Noel and Luis Royo.
8) Does the psp community help artists become more well known
with getting their names and artwork more visible? I certainly think so!
9) What do you enjoy the most about being part of the psp community? I love seeing the pretties created by the talented folks in the psp community. I personally have no idea how to create such pretty graphics, so I'm always in awe of what you all create!