Today we are visited by the Scrapper & Poser Designer Schnegge. You can check out her blog
here and she sells her posers at Dreamscape Imaging here. Thank you so much for talking with us
Schnegge.I am featuring a scrap preview & of her posers so that everyone can see how
talented she is.
1) How did you become a part of the psp tube community?
I do Tags since a long Time (without knowing that they called Tags *lol*) and does some activities like such Mahjongg and Puzzles and so and there someone wrote me and invites me to a Forum.
There I saw the first Time what Tags are and Tuts. And so everything goes on. Visited there Lessons, joined a Copysafe Yahoogroup and there I saw the firsts Scrapkits.
So it´s hard to say how long really.
2) What does your artwork mean to you?
It means a lot to me. I can get my Feelings in what I do. It´s a Way to get my Mind free, to come down from Sress...
3) What inspires you in creating your artwork?
Oh a lot, my own Feelings, my Kids, Tubes (for Scrapkits) and the Taggers out there...
4) How long have you been selling psp tubes?
I started selling Scrapkits and CU Tubes in April / May 2009 and signed with a License Comp in October 2009
5) How do you create your artwork? Is it by hand
or digitally? What tools do you use in doing the artwork?
Ok, I can´t draw so good as others, also I do all Digitally. I use PSP, PS, Poser.
6)Aside from psp tubes, what else do you create
with your artwork?
Layouts which I can rint out.
7) As you have developed your style and artwork, which artists
have influenced you?
8) Does the psp community help artists become more well known
with getting their names and artwork more visible?
Oh Yes of course. Without the Community I would be lost *lol*
9) What do you enjoy the most about being part of the psp community?
I love all...the Friendships which I got....making People Happy...beeing creative...and sometimes to Challenge myself when I have a Request.