Monday, February 6, 2012

Elizabeth Austin

Today we are visited by the fabulous Elizabeth Austin. Elizabeth is known for her beautiful Pin-up artwork.She has become a fixture in the PSP Community. You can visit her website and purchase her PSP tubes from CDO.
Thank you so much for talking with us Elizabeth.



 1) How did you become a part of the psp tube community?
   I guess by accident, I recall being approached in approx 2006

when "tubes & PSPgroups" were fairly new~

2) What does your artwork mean to you?  Everything! It's truly what defines me~

3) What inspires you in creating your artwork? Songs! I hear a song I like, then search for an image~

4) How long have you been selling psp tubes?
   Since 2006 I beleve~

5) How do you create your artwork? Is it by hand or digitally? What tools do you use in doing the artwork?
  Never digtally, all airbrush, paintbrush, padtel pencils and alot of imagination!

6)Aside from psp tubes, what else do you create
with your artwork?
  Anything I can put paint on! Bodies, motorcycles, surf boards, I have a request currently to paint bombs!

7) As you have developed your style and artwork, which artists have influenced you?
 Most definitely Vargas and Olivia! The 2 masters of the art of the pin up!

8) Does the psp community help artists become more well known with getting their names and artwork more visible?
 Oh yes! I do believe so! I as an artist love seeing the beautiful images created from my works~

9) What do you enjoy the most about being part of the psp community?
   The WONDERFUL people! The tags they show mw, all of the PSP folks make me really proud!

10) What are some of your favorite art pieces which you have done and why?
    I think my "Americana" works, works that represent America and our troops~"Miss Behavin',For The Boy's and Yankee Rose".
 

11) Do you prefer tags with your art tubes animated or non animated? Or are both great to you?
    Oh! I love both!

12) Do you do commissions for taggers? How about ideas for tubes which taggers may have?
    I do commissions, yes definitely! And I do like a taggers ideas and input~

13) Is there anything which you don't allow to be done with your artwork? For example mirroring, animation, etc.
  No not really, I don't want to be combined with another artist, but that's pretty much my only rule~

14) Would you like to receive tags which our readers may do featuring your artwork? We often love to send the artists tags by our members.
  Oh! YES! I often request.."Please show me"!
                        Thank you all!
                       Peace & Paint!
                          "Liz A"
                  ( Elizabeth Austin)

No comments:

Post a Comment