Hello Readers! Tonight we are visited by the talented artist Alicia Mujica. Alicia has quickly become popular in the PSP community with her wonderfully unique artwork. You can visit her website and purchase her PSP tubes at both her store and CDO . Thank you so much for talking with us Alicia.
Readers please keep in mind while reading the interview that Alicia is from a foreign country.
1) How did you become a part of the psp tube community?
I started as a tagger in a forum .. like all of us,
learning from scratch.
I did not know or open the program.
2) What does your artwork mean to you?
I always liked to draw,
but my work outside the home not allowed me to
devote time and attention.
Once that stage and having been
a time tagger forums,
decided to create my own designs.
With each one of them continue to learn,
really enjoy what I do and doing participate
people who share the design of this adventure with me.
3) What inspires you in creating your artwork?
Everything in life is an inspiration,
from going down the street and see something that catches my attention,
an advertisement, an idea or sketch in my mind
to express a feeling.
Everything serves to inspire.
4) How long have you been selling psp tubes?
Only 2 years I've been creating my own designs.
You could say that I'm still in diapers not you think?
5) How do you create your artwork? Is it by hand
or digitally? What tools do you use in doing the artwork?
Working with the Corel PaintShop Pro X4,
I know that there are better programs but I feel comfortable with this.
I also do some hand sketches,
I'm just trying to throw with it and get a collection entirely created by hand.
6)Aside from psp tubes, what else do you create
with your artwork?
Scrap kits also created and in turn I complete illustrations.
7) As you have developed your style and artwork, which artists
have influenced you?
At first when I did not design, when I was a tagger,
loved the work of large and Elias, Garvey etc ....
They are the must¡¡¡¡.
But try that my works have nothing to do with his style
and so go slowly creating his own style,
sometimes be more successful and others less.
I have no definite style drawing only what I feel like at that time,
that's the secret, have fun with my work,
hoping that when clients use it to have fun
as much as I designed it.
Keeping me true to myself without imitating anyone,
just looking to be me and that is reflected in my work.
8) Does the psp community help artists become more well known
with getting their names and artwork more visible?
Of course, myself a few days ago I published a note about it.
From what we consider to be a tagger for me.
Without the tagger our work would not be the same.
Of course if they want to share that letter to your page,
because I am now a designer, it is true.
But I will always have heart of tagger
I know perfectly well the love and effort they put into each graph they do.
9) What do you enjoy the most about being part of the psp community?
Creativity, see how each gives a personal touch
the same tube and gives life differently.
View and share without expecting anything in return
and see how they overcome every day without having
studied graphic design career.
Bravo for all¡¡¡¡
10) What are some of your favorite art pieces which you have done and why?
Ummmmm .. this question is difficult ...
I have love for all,
that each teaching something goes I
and then when I see remind me that time
in which the draw and the emotions of that day.
11) Do you prefer tags with your art tubes animated or non animated? Or are both great to you?
I love tubes also encouraged that the work it takes to do delicate work with them.
It is really hard work.
But since I move mostly on facebook
already know that we're adapting to that format
and there is almost everything JPG,
by the effectiveness of not be posting link.
But the image directly.
12) Do you do commissions for taggers? How about ideas for tubes which taggers may have?
Yes, I do commissions.
I just need to give me information
such as the colors you want to take their
picture or want any special style.
13) Is there anything which you don't allow to be done with your artwork? For example mirroring, animation, etc.
Whenever love working with a tag on my part no problem,
I trust in you and in your choice to work with my images.
14) Would you like to receive tags which our readers may do featuring your artwork? We often love to send the artists tags by our readers.
For me it would be an honor,
in fact the participants in my facebook page so they do.
Greetings to all and thanks for all that waste of creativity.
Sta Cruz de Tenerife.