Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Lix

Hello Readers! Today we are joined by the artist Lix. Lix is known in the PSP community for her
unique style in her artwork.She has become a fixture in the PSP community. You can visit her website and purchase her tubes at PTE. Thank you so much for talking with us today Lix.


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


1) How did you become a part of the psp tube community?
I had a Psp/Photoshop Forum where we taught people to create Tags and to become familiar with the program, and it was there when I started to make my firsts drawings, and then, CILM
contacted me to sell these tubes and that’s how I was full-time committed in this world.

2) What does your artwork mean to you?
Each drawing is a part of me, many hours of work each, I like to create these girls, I mean, I do what I like to do, which is drawing, so your words and your support is really important for
me, I need to keep believing in this dream.

3) What inspires you in creating your artwork?
The colors, I enjoy them, and sometimes music.

4) How long have you been selling psp tubes?
I think I’m doing this for five years already :O

5) How do you create your artwork? Is it by hand
or digitally? What tools do you use in doing the artwork?
In the beginning, I used to draw a sketch on paper, then scan and colour it in Psp, but now, digital drawing and coloring. The tools are a Wacom Cintiq tablet and Photoshop.

6)Aside from psp tubes, what else do you create
with your artwork?
I personally have an online T-shirt shop with my artwork. Before I had more stuff, bags, notebooks, mugs, but now I have left kept the T-shirt section.

7) As you have developed your style and artwork, which artists
have influenced you?
I don’t really use other artists’ work as an inspiration, I admire them, sure, But I think I’m not really influenced by anyone. It’s a unique and personal style.

8) Does the psp community help artists become more well known
with getting their names and artwork more visible?
Of course, It’s the best window to the world, the psp community is a huge one, and the word of mouth or exchange of tags makes the artists’ artwork more visible for everyone.

9) What do you enjoy the most about being part of the psp community?
People !! they are all amazing, always good wishes, kind words, and very nice, so no doubt, You !

10) What are some of your favorite art pieces which you have done and why?
I haven’t really special, they all have a little something that make them special because they are all made with love… I think there are so many drawings that I just couldn’t choose only
one. It’s the same when I’m asked about my favorite song, You cannot have only one!

11) Do you prefer tags with your art tubes animated or non animated? Or are both great to you?
Yes, I allow animations, and there are people who are very gifted and make amazing animations. I love it!

12) Do you do commissions for taggers? How about ideas for tubes which taggers may have?
yes, I make commission, several people already asked me this kind of work, they just have to explain me what they really want, idead, colors, clothes, and they always liked the
final result.

13) Is there anything which you don't allow to be done with your artwork? For example mirroring, animation, etc.
No, I you respect the copyright, you can do whatever you want with my art, if done with respect, you can do it.

14) Would you like to receive tags which our readers may do featuring your artwork? We often love to send the artists tags by our readers.
Of course I want ! it’s what I like !! To see all your
creations with my work, I love collecting your tags!

No comments:

Post a Comment