Thursday, January 12, 2012

Roman Zaric

Today we are visited by the pin-up artist Roam Zaric. You can visit his website and purchase his psp tubes at his store. Roman is still relatively new to the psp community. Thank you so much for talking with us today Roman.



1) How did you become a part of the psp tube community?

Jolene is responsible for my approach to psp tube community . She noticed some of my work . Sincerely , I thought it was some of the many Internet fraud . Of course I was wrong. Now I am glad that I joined . Here I met many wonderful people. I'm sorry that I did not before joined the community

2) What does your artwork mean to you?

Each of my work of art is especially . I am a great lover of nature . I like people, animals, plants and everything that surrounds us . I am a great optimist. Wherever I look all is the wonderful . That's why I like variety, and all my artwork is different . Every work of art is my favorite . Invest My entire soul and talent into my every move, brush,  pencil, charcoal stick, pastel ... Very difficult for me to answer the question : What art is my favorite ?

3) What inspires you in creating your artwork?

My inspiration is all around us . Inspires me, even this interview .   It would be nice painting a lady who is writing the interview with me .On the Internet, and all around us there are many pictures video clips: silly, sad, everyday, so no problem to find inspiration . With the many conversations I learn how people feel . I try to brighten up their lives .

4) How long have you been selling psp tubes?

My artworks are on sale from September .

5) How do you create your artwork? Is it by hand
or digitally? What tools do you use in doing the artwork?

 All my artworks are made by hand . I'm not a fan of photo editing and
   digital benefits . I have a lot of works on paper with pencil, pastel,
   oil on canvas. Now currently offline I switched to work on a graphic tablet .
   I can use with almost all the techniques of art, from classical
   to the relief of gold, stone carving, wood carving ...
   Great to serve with the computer, so now I'm working on a graphic tablet.
   Of course I know a great work in 3D technology, modeling, texturing , skining ,
   special effects ... in :3dsmax , 3dmaya , zbrush
   But of course I prefer painting .

6)Aside from psp tubes, what else do you create
with your artwork?

 As I gave the answer to previous question . I have done many videos. Using the
   3dsmax, 3dmaya, zbrush, adobe aftereffect.I have done many photo editing .
   I am a lover of photography, of course, make photographs very often .
   All artists interested in all types of multimedia, and I also .
   With my artwork I am pleased many people.I work on demand: portraits, still lifes,
   landscapes, many works have sold.On the Internet, this is my first job .

7) As you have developed your style and artwork, which artists
have influenced you?

I am influenced by Leonardo da Vinci, Salvador Dalli, Pascal Choveby, Luis Royo,
   Paolo Eleuteri Serpiari , Carlos Diez , Paul Ballard .Alberto Vargas was the
   favorite of course, I agree with Mr. Keith .


8) Does the psp community help artists become more well known
with getting their names and artwork more visible?

Of course . It has helped to get more people to see my work.


9) What do you enjoy the most about being part of the psp community?

I mostly like what I can share my feelings through art to the people .
   This way leave something for future generations.This is a direct way to
   encourage young artists . I receive many compliments for my work, it
   encourages me to be even better

10) What are some of your favorite art pieces which you have done and why?

All my artworks are my favorites, even those that I have failed .

11) Do you prefer tags with your art tubes animated or non animated? Or are both great to
you?

Both great to me !

12) Do you do commissions for taggers? How about ideas for tubes which taggers may have?

With us there is a proverb, the majority decides

13) Is there anything which you don't allow to be done with your artwork? For example
mirroring, animation, etc.

No, I did not mind. I love that people are creative.

14) Would you like to receive tags which our members may do featuring your artwork? We
often love to send the artists tags by our members.

Like to receive tags , and thank you very much !
 

1 comment:

  1. Roman- You are a very talented artist & truly enjoy seeing your new works as they are release :)

    ReplyDelete