Thursday, January 26, 2012

Terra Bidlespacher

Today we are talking with the artist Terra Bidlespacher. Terra has become known her for art style in the PSP community. You can visit her website and purchase her PSP tubes at MTA. Thank you for talking with us today Terra. 



 1) How did you become a part of the psp tube community?
About 2 1/2 years ago, I originally sold with MyTagArt.
They were the first company i ever licesend with. The concept
kind of intrigued me.  After the company closed I went
with my tubed art after seeing how many people enjoyed using my art.

2) What does your artwork mean to you?
It's always been a little world all of my own where no
one could tell me how things should be. Finishing a piece always
brings a smile to my face.

3) What inspires you in creating your artwork?
Everything and anything. I sometimes get inspiration
from the silliest things. On of my last paintings  I
was watching a pretty lame version of Merlin and there
was an apple and it got the gears turning to do a
"Bad Apple"  girl. Sometimes I'll just pick a theme like
that to work from like a lightning bolt or cherry. A lot
of my art has a playful side.

4) How long have you been selling psp tubes?
About 2 1/2 years.

5) How do you create your artwork? Is it by hand
or digitally? What tools do you use in doing the artwork?
I paint everything by hand in acrylic paint.

6)Aside from psp tubes, what else do you create
with your artwork?
Prints, bookmarks, stickers, coloring books and because
of sites like Zazzle that print on demand, you name it.

7) As you have developed your style and artwork, which artists
have influenced you?
I was highly influenced byt an asortment of videogames as a child
that my brother played, then later myself. I'm pretty sure disney
took its toll as well.

8) Does the psp community help artists become more well known
with getting their names and artwork more visible?
I think so.

9) What do you enjoy the most about being part of the psp community?
seeing the creations people make with my art.

10) What are some of your favorite art pieces which you have done and why?
Morganna, Bite, Bad Kitty  they were all pretty fun  to me. Especially Bad kitty
Which is still one fo my fan favorites.

11) Do you prefer tags with your art tubes animated or non animated? Or are both great to you?
Both are Great to me.

12) Do you do commissions for taggers? How about ideas for tubes which taggers may have?
Not particulary but I do always take suggestions into consideration. Every now & again
on facebook I ask what people would like to see more of next.

13) Is there anything which you don't allow to be done with your artwork? For example mirroring, animation, etc.The company I'm with has their own policies on that. Like full coloration and directly editing the art.

14) Would you like to receive tags which our readers may do featuring your artwork? We often love to send the artists tags by our members.
I'd love to see them.

No comments:

Post a Comment