Hello Readers! Tonight we are joined by the artist Baron Von Lind. Baron is a well known pinup style artist. He is known for his style of the pinups in both the art and PSP communities.You can visit his website and purchase his PSP tubes at PTE.Thank you so much for talking with us tonight.
1) How did you become a part of the psp tube community?
Through Brandt Stebbin company years ago.
2) What does your artwork mean to you?
It has been my life for over 50+ years.
3)What inspires you in creating your artwork?
My love of the female figure, I believe it is God's greatest creation.
4) How long have you been selling psp tubes?
5) How do you create your artwork? Is it by hand
or digitally? What tools do you use in doing the artwork?
I create all my pinup and classical art by hand.
6) Aside from psp tubes, what else do you create
with your artwork?
My work is shown all over the world and I have many licensee's that sell my art in
various forms from signs, to switch plates, lighters and so on.
7) As you have developed your style and artwork, which artists
have influenced you?
For my pinup art, my friend Gillette Elvgren whom I met and worked with at Brown & Bigelow calendar company in St. Paul and my mentor for my classical paintings is the
famous French painter Adolph Bougereau.
8) Does the psp community help artists become more well known
with getting their names and artwork more visible?
I am sure that it does.
9) What do you enjoy the most about being part of the psp community?
again to give my world fans more opprotunity to see my art.
10) What are some of your favorite art pieces which you have done and why?
I have done well over 1,000 paintings and that would be difficult to say.
11) Do you prefer tags with your art tubes animated or non animated? Or are both great to you?
I prefer tags and ask that my art itself not be altered but used in the form I painted.
12) Do you do commissions for taggers? How about ideas for tubes which taggers may have?
No I do not require commissions from taggers, just the site licensee.
13) Is there anything which you don't allow to be done with your artwork? For example mirroring, animation, etc.
No altering of my art to be done that would make it look too risque or derogetory. No pornographic inference at all. also a credit, my sig should be always used.
14) Would you like to receive tags which our readers may do featuring your artwork? We often love to send the artists tags by our readers.
Yes, I would very much.
Thank you for your interest in my art, Baron von Lind
Please visit my website at www.baronvonlind.com and please sign my guest book. Also visit my eBay store, Baron's Classic Art for great deals.