Thursday, August 16, 2012
Hello Readers! Tonight we are talking with the husband and wife team of Verymany; Ann and Alex. You can find their psp tubes at PFD.You can also find tubes at their store as well. Thank you for talking with us tonight.
1) How did you become a part of the psp tube community?
We've been working as a freelance illustrators for a several years. About two years ago we learned about the psp tube community and liked this idea very much.
2) What does your artwork mean to you?
We love our work and love to make taggers happy with new ideas. We're delighted with creation of our artworks so it means a lot for us.
3) What inspires you in creating your artwork?
One can say that we're inspired by the process of creating tubes.
4) How long have you been selling psp tubes?
About 1,5 years.
5) How do you create your artwork? Is it by hand or digitally?
The first tubes were initially by hand and then we finished them digitally using Photoshop. During a year and a half our skills have been advancing and now we do tubes digitally in full using Photoshop and a lot of its brushes.
6) Aside from psp tubes, what else do you create with your artwork?
We continue to work as a freelance illustrators.
7) As you have developed your style and artwork, which artists have influenced you?
We want to create our own unique style so we try not to come under influence of other artists.
8) Does the psp community help artists become more well-known with getting their names and artwork more visible?
Of course, we're more recognizable now than when we started in psp.
9) What do you enjoy the most about being part of the psp community?
Undoubtedly the fact that our work finds a broad response.
10) What are some of your favorite art pieces which you have done and why?
We don't have favorite art pieces, but we like more those, which was created not long ago.
11) Do you prefer tags with your art tubes animated or non-animated? Or are both great to you?
One can find a lot of beautiful tags in both.
12) Do you do commissions for taggers? How about ideas for tubes which taggers may have?
Yes we do. Taggers may have absolutely different ideas, except indecent ideas:)
13) Is there anything which you don't allow to be done with your artwork? For example mirroring, animation, etc.
No, we allow everything:)
14) Would you like to receive tags which our readers may do featuring your artwork? We often love to send the artists tags by our readers.
Certainly! It is always interesting for us to see tags with our tubes, it will be great! Also we have a facebook group called VERYMANYART, so we'll be glad if taggers post their tags there: http://www.facebook.com/groups/117944268288386/
Thank you for the interesting questions!
Ann&Alex aka Verymany