Friday, April 18, 2014

Images By Debs

Good morning everyone. Today we are speaking with the photographer Images by Debs. She takes wonderful photographs. Photography is defintely an artform all its own. You can find her photos at MTA. Thank you so much for speaking with us Debs.







1) How did you become a part of the psp tube community?
I saw tags being used in MSN Groups, so joined a group to learn how to do them.  Still friends with a group of ladies that learnt together, about 9 years ago now.

2) What does your artwork mean to you?
In my case it's photography, it gives me an excuse to get out & about & try to show people how I see the world.

3) What inspires you in creating your artwork?
Nature mostly, landscapes, coastal, flowers, animals.  Wherever I go I carry a camera in my handbag, not always my DSLR but I always find something to snap!

4) How long have you been selling psp tubes?
I think my images have been with MTA for around 4 years now.

5) How do you create your artwork? Is it by hand or digitally? What tools do you use in doing the artwork?
Digital Photography, Nikon DSLR

6)Aside from psp tubes, what else do you createwith your artwork?
I use them to create headers for a photography group I belong on Facebook and have used them on websites I've created for friends.

7) As you have developed your style and artwork, which artist shave influenced you?
My photography is very much self-styled and just influenced by what is around me.

8) Does the psp community help artists become more well knownwith getting their names and artwork more visible?
Yes definitely, for photographers & those who's art is made into tubes.

9) What do you enjoy the most about being part of the psp community?
Meeting people from different countries and backgrounds and seeing how different people can use the same image or tube & come up with such varied results.

10) What are some of your favorite art pieces which you have done and why?
That's hard, some of my favourite photo's are of my family and dogs and I don't submit those to MTA.

11) Do you prefer tags with your art tubes animated or non animated? Or are both great to you?
I am very free with what taggers can do with my art, I'm happy for them to just let their creativity flow and go wherever it takes them.

12) Do you do commissions for taggers? How about ideas for tubes which taggers may have?
This really doesn't apply to me with photographs, unless people would like to see a particular subject captured?

13) Is there anything which you don't allow to be done with your artwork? For example mirroring, animation, etc.
No, just go for it, as long as they make a tag with my name on it ;)

14) Would you like to receive tags which our readers may do featuring your artwork? We often love to send the artists tags by our readers.
Oh absolutely I am always grateful for any tags made use my images.
Artist Questions 4 Artist corner.txt


No comments:

Post a Comment