Hello everyone! Today we are speaking with poser artist Rita Kirby. You can find her art here and purchase her psp tubes at MTA. Thank you so much for stopping by and talking with us Rita.
1) How did you become a part of the psp tube community? I Started in msn groups
when taggers were posting the coolest tags, i was like ooooo i have to learn that.
2) What does your artwork mean to you? it means a lot its an extension
of my moods and a place for me to escape if im stressed
3) What inspires you in creating your artwork? a lot of things, sometimes i just
open poser and let the characters make themselves lol
4) How long have you been selling psp tubes? i did sell once before many moons ago
then chose to go FTU for a while, i have finally gotten to the point where i feel
my stuff is good enough to be PTU again had a lot of stuff to learn :-)
5) How do you create your artwork? Is it by hand
or digitally? Digitally only, hehe i cant draw flies
What tools do you use in doing the artwork? Poser7 and psp 9
6)Aside from psp tubes, what else do you create
with your artwork? i do scenes and desktop backgrounds,
i have always loved doing scenes i used to make selection scenes in psp
7) As you have developed your style and artwork, which artists
have influenced you? omg there are so many,i have trouble choosing just one
influence, im still working on my style i do mostly women cause poser men look
so fake to me.
8) Does the psp community help artists become more well known
with getting their names and artwork more visible? most definitely
9) What do you enjoy the most about being part of the psp community? seeing all the creations
and its a wonderful support system, for whatever is going on in your life
kids /family/illness ect.
10) What are some of your favorite art pieces which you have done and why?ooooo thats a hard one,
Waiting is one of my very faves as well as one of my first, i love how it came together
i did a follow up to it as well.
The Throne is another of my favs
and more recently fae where i finally mastered a new clothing dynamic :-)
11) Do you prefer tags with your art tubes animated or non animated? Or are both great to you? Both are great i love um all
12) Do you do commissions for taggers? yes i have done commissions, and would again
How about ideas for tubes which taggers may have? i love hearing peoples ideas
shoot me a line I'll try to make um
13) Is there anything which you don't allow to be done with your artwork? no adding stuff, hats, canes ect.
For example mirroring, animation, etc. anything else is ok .its art, people be artistic just don't shred them lol ya know
14) Would you like to receive tags which our readers may do featuring your artwork? oohhhh yes pleaseeee ima sigpiggyy
We often love to send the artists tags by our readers. cool beans