Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Sarah Fiack

Good morning readers. Today we have a twist for you. You get a glance into the person doing the interviews. I found my own interview waiting for me, so I thought why not? I have my own photography blog and my photos are licensed at MTA.





1.  How did you become a part of the psp tube community? Several years ago, before the copyright movement, I saw tags being used in emails & wanted to know more. I started with PSP8 and have been hooked ever since. For many years, I was only a tagger in the community. 4 years ago I was given my first digital camera, and quickly was hooked on photography.

2. What does your Photography mean to you? I love to capture a moment - to save it. I love that with photography you can do that.

3. What inspires you in your photography? Nature, my family - things I see around me.

4. How long have you been licensed with your photographs? Only the last couple years I think.

5.How do you create your artwork? Is it by hand or digitally? What tools do you use in doing your artwork? I have a digital camera I use to take the photos. I will occasionally crop the photos in PSP X2.

6. Aside from psp tubes and pictures, what else do you create with your artwork? Right now not much but I'm going to be looking into creating things with them.

7. As you have developed your style and artwork, which artists have influenced you? I follow some photographers on facebook, such as Wendy Kathleen - I love her style. I also love the other MTA photographers as well. Jacqui Healy has been a big inspiration for me.

8. Does the psp community help artists become more well known with getting their name and artwork more visibility? Definitely. Many times we come across ones I've never heard of and because of psp, we can discover and enjoy their art, as well as get to know them a little as a person.

9. What do you enjoy the most about being part of the psp community? I love all the friends I have made around the world. I think it is so cool that it brings so many different people together for a love of art & tagging. I am a tagger at first myself, and as a photographer now, I can enjoy both aspects of the community.

10. What are some of your favorite art pieces which you have done and why? Well my family ones of course, but I don't license those. Of the licensed ones, the baseball pack is a favorite of mine. Our family is such a big lover of baseball, and I love how those came out.  Another one is the old house photos. It's an old house nearby that you just know it has a tale to tell. I love it and was glad to get some photos of it. And my last one is the boats tied up to the dock. I love how that one turned out. It was overcast that day, and it helped create such a neat photo.

11.Do you prefer tags with your art tubes animated or non-animated? Or are both great to you? Both are great. Animation, when done well, can definitely enhance a tag.

12. Do you do commissions for taggers? That would be kinda hard but I could always try :)

13. Is there anything which you don't allow to be done with your artwork? For example, mirroring, animation, etc.? Nope. Just keep the integrity of the photo and I'm happy.

14. Would you like to receive tags which our readers may do featuring your artwork? I would love to.
       

No comments:

Post a Comment