Saturday, April 16, 2016

Alena Lazareva

Good evening readers! Thank you for joining us during the weekend. Tonight we are joined by the wonderful artist Alena Lazareva. She creates really wonderful fantasy art pieces. You can visit her website to view more of her creations.Thank you so much for talking with us Alena.






1) How did you become a part of the psp tube community?

For the first time I began to offer tubes PSP with UpYourArt about 5 years ago. This cooperation has quickly ended and was short. Now about a year I offer the tubes PSP with Creative Design Outlet

2) What does your artwork mean to you?
I draw every day since my childhood. My artworks are my hobby and work. I do my favorite thing.

3) What inspires you in creating your artwork?
I am inspired by life with her manifestations. Every day are new emotions, new events, new pleasures, and new artworks

4) How long have you been selling psp tubes?
About 5 years I think. Though there was a break for 3 years when I didn't offer a tubes till 2015

5) How do you create your artwork? Is it by hand
or digitally? What tools do you use in doing the artwork?
I draw by hand on the graphic Wacom tablet in Photoshop. Sometimes I draw a water color. Also I draw oil paints, generally it is for myself, for decoration of the house interior.

6)Aside from psp tubes, what else do you create with your artwork?
I sell the press of my works on several websites. These are cards, posters, the press on a canvas, bags, hours and others. Also I cooperate with the companies on creation of schemes for a cross stitch charts.

7) As you have developed your style and artwork, which artists
have influenced you?
In painting I like Fantasy stile. I like to represent fairies, angels, mermaids and mystical images and to use many light effects. Мне нравится искусство Kagaya

8) Does the psp community help artists become more well known
with getting their names and artwork more visible?
Of course. It is very pleasant to me to see works which are created by means of my tubes. It is interesting and with taste is picked up. It is very beautiful and effective.

9) What do you enjoy the most about being part of the psp community?
It is interesting to me to look as the imagination of people who buy my tube works. As all of them on a miscellaneous can make interesting works. I appreciate all to whom is pleasant mine artworks

10) What are some of your favorite art pieces which you have done and why?
I love all the works. But most for me my dear Mermaids.

11) Do you prefer tags with your art tubes animated or non animated? Or are both great to you?
I think both that and others are worthy. Animated as though inhale life in a picture.

12) Do you do commissions for taggers? How about ideas for tubes which taggers may have?
I do not do commissions as of yet due to time constraints but I am always willing to listen to ideas that taggers may have and I try my best to cater to this community.

13) Is there anything which you don't allow to be done with your artwork? For example mirroring, animation, etc.
I allow to do everything with the drawing. Perhaps if change is made it will look more interestingly somehow on new.

14) Would you like to receive tags which our readers may do featuring your artwork? We often love to send the artists tags by our readers.
I would LOVE that! I am glad that people like my artworks. And it is pleasant to me to see result which is made with use of my works. Thanks to all who loves my art

No comments:

Post a Comment